[General] Forum evolution

vzurczak petals-community at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:19:40 CET 2011

That's good. ;)
Just some other inconvenient things:
	When we select some text to apply a BBcode (e.g. bold), the focus gets back at the beginning of the message.
As an example, you can think about the topic for the Eclipse plug-ins, which is quite long. If I set some text in bold, located in the middle of the message, then the scroll bar is back at the top of the message and no more where I was reading.

	Related issue: if you have your cursor in the middle of a message and that you want to insert some other BBcode (e.g.
[ br ]), then this BBcode is added at the end of the message and not where your cursor was.

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=204#204