[General] PEtALS monitoring & Administration

cdeneux petals-features at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:19:52 CET 2011

Yes, instead of an abstract class, a basic implementation will be provided by the CDK. This implementation could be superseded by the component. Why do you want to be able to engage/disengage it ? I think it should be always engaged (the default implementation if not implementation is configured in the component JBI descriptor)

In my mind, statistics as you have mentioned should be provided by the container. So you can have stats even if the component is not able to provide them.

chamerling wrote:
> I just want to add that maybe we can have a default WSDM worker implementation provided by the CDK which is engaged or not. It can for example return the component statistics (nb of requests, fault, ...).
> An abstract class can also be specified to extend the features.

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=226#226