[General] PEtALS monitoring & Administration

cdeneux petals-features at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:19:56 CET 2011

According to JBI specifications, page 40, §5.5.1.1.3, the SOAP header must be saved into the property named javax.jbi.messaging.protocol.headers as a Map. Each SOAP header child is an element of the Map as org.w3c.dom.DocumentFragment. JBI specifications does not defined how to name the map elements. I propose you to use the qualified name of the SOAP header child element.

chamerling wrote:
> You are right when you said that the SOAP header must be splited into several properties. The current mechanism is not very useful and your proposition is.
>
> Note that I have submitted a feature request about Ws-Addressing handling (http://forge.objectweb.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=311338&group_id=213&atid=350260) which is 'linked' to what you describe here. I want to add the capability to use the wsa:To element to choose the destination service.

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=228#228