[General] Keep informed on websites

Mathieu petals-community at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:20:04 CET 2011

Hi, just small info about website :

We threw away the previous subscription form for download, with Christophe (Hamerling).
Now it's integrated with website and it's optional (and only for distribs)

There is also an automatic email when downloading quickstart, with basic advices to start, in which I present myself as "In charge of community".
Since I'm not salesman at all, that's the best way I found to present myself, though it's not totally true. But I really want to listen if someone wants help  :D
If you have any idea on that, or comment, I'll be glad to hear.

Cheers
Mathieu

PEtALS, the open source distributed ESB (http://petals.objectweb.org)

Read this forum topic online here: