[General] Packaging PEtALS

chamerling petals-features at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:20:08 CET 2011

This is a distribution type which has been requested by some of our users (and guys from EBM).
As a linux user, I think that it is a cool thing but here are my comments :
- Same as Adrien, I prefer something like 'petalsadm' instead of jbi4petals (even if of course the petals-ant lib it relies on can be used to manage other JBI containers)
- Send us the script used to create the debian package, or commit it on the SVN since you are registered as a OW2-PETALS developer (contact me directly to discuss about where to put this script)

Thanks for this contribution Sebastien !

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=346#346