[General] First PEtALS user group

Mathieu petals-community at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:20:14 CET 2011

First PEtALS user group !

Want to share experience with other users, meet the core team, learn tips ?

First PEtALS user group is coming, on march 17th, in Toulouse, France. It is a free architect and developers meeting, without commercial matters. Your feedbacks and satisfaction will just be great for us :)

Program preview
** Morning *************
* Brief who's who round table : yourself, your company, your project
* Two nice returns on experience that are in production (to confirm) :
*	- Acoss/URSSAF : Connect regional tax independant agencies on a national scale
*	- France Telecom : Multi-deployment of Broadband TV platforms
* Discussions with lead developers, around new softwares : Dragon, EasyWSDL, Open Suit
***********************

** Afternoon **********
* Roadmap presentation and discussions
* Two workshops, among :
*	- PEtALS distributed on large-scale : Which tooling ? Which organization ?
*	- How to implement an efficient business and technical monitoring ?
*	- How to manage and govern services, from low-level infrastructure to business level ?
***********************

Why this user group ? Because...
- you asked :) (some of you at least)
- your voice is essential to define PEtALS' future evolution
- live discussions are way better than emails

Enter your name here (http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=gytz3bnwx5meva5c) to book your seat, I will recontact you very soon :)

Do you have comments on the program, or anything else ? Write it here or call me directly (05 34 32 03 16)

See you next time

Mathieu

Note : I suscribed you to the "community" mailing-list associated with PEtALS forum.
You can  unsuscribe here (http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/m2f_usercp.php), or just send me an email webmaster at ebmwebsourcing.com and I will do it manually. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PEtALS, the open source distributed ESB (http://petals.objectweb.org)

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=444#444