[General] Active/Passive Components

rabegg sagnad at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:20:27 CET 2011

Hi,

I have a binding component that I would like to operate in an active/passing manner.  The binding component actively creates it's own connection to another system, so having more than one running is not desirable.  When deployed into a petals cluster I would like only one node at any one time to actually have the component started and running.  If the node running the component should stop then another node in the cluster would then start the component.

Is there any way to do this currently?

Cheers,
Rich.

Unsuscribe/Suscribe Petals forum notification
Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1548#1548