[General] Solutions Linux, Paris : 10 free VIP invites for community !

Mathieu mathieu.lebreton at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:20:36 CET 2011

Hi !

Solutions Linux is a major open source event in France, Paris, in March 16-18th. We're going there.

We decided to give some VIP invitations for the community :)
What you get : VIP area, priority acess to conferences and event, and free locker-room.

If you're interested, welcome ! Just send me a private message/email with your postal adress.
One partner/friend/collegue is also welcome.

Our ordering deadline is on tuesday 16th. Yes, this tuesday.

Hope to meet you there :)

Mathieu

*******************************
Program around Petals :

Free talks	Exclusive demonstration of Talend+Petals

	Round table about interoperability, in which Gaël Blondelle (CTO) will talk

	Open your SI to public services users, by Marc Dutoo (Open Wide)

Two non-free talks, about SOA implementation in public administrations, by Thierry Michel (Logical) and Marc Dutoo (Open Wide)

Demonstrations on the booth :
	Petals + Talend (new)

	Petals SOA Suite appliance
 (new)