[General] You, heroes, can help me create the Petals 3 Starting Guide

cdeneux christophe.deneux at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:20:56 CET 2011

Hi Mathieu,

In my mind, we should create a tutorial section in the PEtALS documentation that will contain tutorials on different subject as:	Using Petals which explains how to configure/start/stop a simple PEtALS instance, how to deploy shared-libraries, components and services using available mechanism (autoloader, JMX, webservice and petals-jmx client API, ...),
	A tutorial for each component explaining how to configure and use it,
	Distributed topology to explain the high availability with PEtALS,
	Component development or how to create a new component

Don't mixte tutorial and started guide. Their audiences are different. A started guide is closer to the reference guide than the tutorial. A started guide could describe architecture, some JBI concepts, commands, ... As the tutorial is focused only on the example. For example, a tutorial says to execute a specific command to start PEtALS without explaining its options. A started guide will explain few options. The reference guide will explain all options.

Christophe DENEUX / Capgemini Sud / M�diterran�e
Integration Architect / OW2 PEtALS Comitter
www.capgemini.com
Porte de l'Ar�nas - Entr�e B / 455 Promenade des Anglais / 06200 Nice / FRANCE
Join the Collaborative Business Experience

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30955#30955