[General] You, heroes, can help me create the Petals 3 Starting Guide

rnaudin roland.naudin at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:21:13 CET 2011

Might the force be with you, to achieve the documentation quest.

Maybe we must have a reference documentation first.
Then a start up guide.
Then tutorials, illustrated on the VM.
Then use cases around the Petals Suite (Petals master/view/ESB...) illustrated too on the VM.

The only problem is...to have time to do it. [Twisted Evil]

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30957#30957