[General] Where can I find a BPEL sample?

StephanBouchard stephan.bouchard at cooperators.ca
Wed Mar 16 10:21:30 CET 2011

Where can I find a sample with BPEL (URL)? I need a BPEL sample that provides a service and consumes one.  For my first attempt with PEtALS, I’m trying to do this:
-	Read a file with petals-bc-filetransfer
-	Process its contain (append “hello”) with petals-se-bpel
-	Write the result in a file with petals-bc-filetransfer

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31658#31658