[General] You, heroes, can help me create the Petals 3 Starting Guide

Mathieu mathieu.lebreton at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:21:33 CET 2011

Thanks a lot for those feedback by email !

*** Duffqiu ***
BPEL
WebService/REST
--- introduced in Studio step by step

*** Tilto ****
POJO
SCA
examples of service calls and import in the ESB
documents about ESB scalability, redundancy.

*** Softoun ***
XSLT
FTP
SQL

*** Speajus ***
"getting started with petals in 10 (minutes|hours|days)" guide :  What the petals workflow is, how do you deploy, test, debug.
I know there are probably a lot of different scenarios for this, but having one laid out makes it easier to see what petals can do.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30975#30975