[General] Supported Standards and Specifications

markm mark.mills at objectstream.com
Wed Mar 16 10:21:43 CET 2011

Hello everyone,

I am just getting started in learning the Petals products.  I am evaluating products for a standards-based architecture.  What I need is a detailed list of SOA and WS-* standards/specifications that are supported with the Petals products.  So far I have been able to find only vague references to supported standards.  Is there a published list somewhere that can show specific standards/specifications and associated versions of these?

Thanks in advance!

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31357#31357