[General] electronics-street

a5322321 [via Petals ESB] ml-node+3300164-983262910-385908 at n3.nabble.com
Thu Sep 1 04:29:30 CEST 2011

We provide products of great value for our customers and aim to develop a
large client base. Please feel free to have a look around and contact us if
you have any questions.

We are a manufacturer representative and distributor of compatible keyboard.
We buy in bulk and pass on savings to the customers. Our 3,000 sq. ft.
warehouse has over 5,000 pieces of keyboards and CPU Fans in stock and
provides the best service to our customers.

We have a complete engineering facility for keyboard testing. This enables
us to provide the most up-to-date Battery pack testing for the most advanced
portable consumer electronic products. We sell only quality products from
quality suppliers.

Please use the following methods to contact us.

-----
[url=http://www.electronics-street.com/]electronics-street[/url]
[url=http://www.battery-charger-shop.co.uk/]batterychargershop[/url]
[url=http://www.battery-charger-shop.com/]batterycharger-shop[/url]