[General] Petals ESB 4.1 and Petals Studio 1.3.2 are out!

llacote [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n4025164h95 at n3.nabble.com
Thu Jul 12 10:33:00 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

after a few months of adventures, with our integration in LINAGORA, we are
happy to announce a new release for your preferred open source entreprise
service bus!

Petals ESB 4.1 contains several performances improvements, and brings its
command-line administration tool to a new dimension, with features such as
command history and auto-completion, and a range of commands to administer
nodes.

It is accompanied with a new release of Petals Studio to ensure
compatibility with the latest components. This Petals Studio 1.3.2 also
brings some bugfixes and improvements on wizards.

We hope you'll like it.
And for those that would still have any doubts about it, we're
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RthZgszykLs#t=34s
still alive  (and kicking)!

http://www.petalslink.com/en/news/latest/new-release-petals-esb-41 Learn
more about Petals ESB 4.1 release