[General] test

trungnguyen [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3869582h53 at n3.nabble.com
Fri Mar 30 02:24:58 CEST 2012

Do you like Japan; A high level country on the world
Do you want to visit this beauty country? You want to see Sakura blossom
season, Kyoto is an ancient city, a legendary Mount Fuji and more..?
Do you want to make business with Japanese people?
You really want to study Japanese language but you scare quality education
in some language center?
You are making business with Japanese people; you want to your work
development more. You want to get “Kaizen” in your company; you want to
improve all your staff language skill?
You have a child and you want to bring them to get the best education
system? You choose Japanese education
You are Japanese people, now you are living in Ha Noi, you want to study
English, Vietnamese language. You try to understand Vietnamese culture, you
love Vietnamese food but you don’t know how to bargain price, how to find
special items, how to ask some question how to…???
Are you finding a good center to study Japanese in Ha Noi, Viet Nam?!
You already studied in other center but you are hopeless their skill? You
want to change
You want to study by: one by one, or small group. Our teacher is Japanese
teacher. 100% have diploma to teach people by Japanese government and so
many experience for you.
Our course from Basic to High level. You can choice the way to study by
yourself. Our service suitable for all of customer
With Japanese quality system in training. We believe to give you “what you
want”

More detail, please contact to us Magin gam Viet Nam Co., Ltd
Add: No2/62, Ngoc Ha, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Tel: (+84 4) 373 49010	Fax: (+84 4) 373 49011
Hotline (^0^)
Vietnamese support: Mr.Nghi (+84) 977 837 289
Foreigner support:     Mr.Masa (+84)1658 195 949
                                    Mr.Ataka (+84) 1287 382 225
E-mail: magingam.co.ltd at gmail.com
Also we are going to find partner in Ho Chi Minh and Da Nang

If you visit to Vietnam what do you should bring excluded your luggage. This
is some information, some experience and special that is some knowledge to
the country you arrive
Uhm, if you want. Pls call for us
SHIMIZU JAPANESE LANGUAGE CENTER - Magin gam Vietnam – 100% free

http://forum.petalslink.com/Forum-just-migrated-to-Nabble-tp2725055p3869582.html
To start a new topic under General (discussions and announcements), email ml-node+s974793n2681633h34 at n3.nabble.com