[General] Petals for BPEL and can Oracle database be used?

ngstp [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n4025772h43 at n3.nabble.com
Thu Jul 28 11:50:20 CEST 2016

Hi,

I want to implement the BPEL procesess on Petals, for this would it be fine
just to have Petals ESB or is it better to have Petals studio?
My current environment  (on which i want to implement Petals), is running on
Oracle database, would petals be compatible with Oracle database?
Could anyone please help me with my queries.

http://forum.petalslink.com/Petals-for-BPEL-and-can-Oracle-database-be-used-tp4025772.html
To start a new topic under General (discussions and announcements), email ml-node+s974793n2681633h34 at n3.nabble.com