[General] Petals for BPEL and can Oracle database be used?

Christophe DENEUX [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n4025775h36 at n3.nabble.com
Fri Jul 29 15:24:21 CEST 2016

Hi ngstp,

First, Petals ESB is a light-weight service oriented ESB based on Java
Business Integration (JBI) and does not include front end in its runtime. I
think it should be very different from Oracle SOA Suite.

It is needed to develop and build your service units (SU) and service
assemblies (SA) before to deploy them on a running Petals ESB container
started with petals-esb.sh or petals-esb.bat.

To develop you use-case, you can use our Petals Studio that is our IDE/ Its
documentation is available here:
https://doc.petalslink.com/display/petalsstudio13/Petals+Studio+1.3

We have also several tutorials available into the Petals Studio
documentation: https://doc.petalslink.com/display/petalsstudio13/Tutorials,
and common use-cases:
https://doc.petalslink.com/display/petalscomponents/Components+Use+Cases

I hope these pointers will help you.