[Users] Transformation of files using BC-FT and SE-Talend

jihad22 [via Petals ESB] ml-node+2775030-989082377-385891 at n3.nabble.com
Mon Apr 4 15:23:09 CEST 2011

Hi every body,,
So, I would like to transform a file *.csv to an other file *.xml using
Petals ESB. I've created a service transformation with Talend Open studio,
and imported them into  petals Studio,  then, i've created an other service
(Filetransfer Service)  to consume it, but when I've runnig this into petals
ESB, it returns thad  Exchange petals was successfully processed but,
generates erreur such:

java.io.fileNotFoundException: inLocation

NB:
 1. In talend job, I've associated inLocation such namefile for
tFileInputDelimited component. I've let this  variable empty.

2. the code of FileTransfer Service is:

<?xml version ...

		30000
		gen0:executeJobOnly
			InOnly

			${DropInDirectory}
			content
			1000

DropInDirectory is environment variable.
I wait you responses.
Thanks.

http://forum.petalslink.com/Transformation-of-files-using-BC-FT-and-SE-Talend-tp2775030p2775030.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+2681628-1333396262-385891 at n3.nabble.com