[Users] EIP Router

jihad22 [via Petals ESB] ml-node+2784115-1822531430-385891 at n3.nabble.com
Wed Apr 6 10:21:59 CEST 2011

Vincent Zurczak wrote:

> The  http://doc.petalslink.com/display/petalscomponents/Petals-SE-EIP+2.5
> router EIP  has a set of conditions (test parameter) that determine on
> which service will be routed the received message.
>
> Cond1 => consume1
> Cond2 => consume2
> Default => last consume
>
> The router EIP routes one message to only one service.
> And this service is selected according to a condition on the message to
> route.

 I've configured a router, the code is below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

			30000
			true
			false
			false
			false

			router
			//*[local-name()="add"]
			false
			false
			false

			30000
			addNs:mul
			InOut

			30000
			addNs:add
			InOut

In the webconsole:

For mul operation: http://img191.imageshack.us/i/capture1iv.jpg/

And the response is: http://img689.imageshack.us/i/capture1wm.jpg/

For add operation, it works: http://img713.imageshack.us/i/capture1vy.jpg/

What is the error here, why it doesn't know the mul operation even if it is
configured in the jbi.xml???

Im waiting for ur answer thks :)

http://forum.petalslink.com/EIP-Router-tp2779080p2784115.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+2681628-1333396262-385891 at n3.nabble.com