[Users] EIP Router-Dispatcher

Vincent Zurczak [via Petals ESB] ml-node+2789953-1195919421-385891 at n3.nabble.com
Thu Apr 7 13:17:36 CEST 2011

Here are the potential errors.

The router configuration has only one consume and one condition.
I assumed you had commented useless consumes, but maybe not (the studio
could not have generated it, it would have signaled an error in the wizard).
#conditions = #consumes - 1

=> Try to remove the test.
But in this case, the router is useless.

Second thing: I had missed it, but you use a "test-operation" instead of a
"test" in your router.
"test-operation" checks an operation name (qualified name).
"test" checks a XPath condition.

=> Replace test-operation by "test".

Eventually, the message's content is still not qualified and you use the
XPath function local-name().
I talked about it in one of my previous messages.

In fact, before testing your touter, try to test your dispatcher alone.
Once the dispatcher works, fix the router. Thus, you will know where is the
problem if one occurs.

http://forum.petalslink.com/EIP-Router-Dispatcher-tp2785432p2789953.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+2681628-1333396262-385891 at n3.nabble.com