[Users] Transformation of files using BC-FT and SE-Talend

Vincent Zurczak [via Petals ESB] ml-node+2805884-1564631462-385891 at n3.nabble.com
Mon Apr 11 11:11:59 CEST 2011

Hi.

titifa123 wrote:
> So, could you give me an example of transformation files using
> bc-filetransfer2.4.4 version and se-talend supported by petals-esb 3.1.1

It is not possible.
When the tutorial was written, it was using a branch version of the File
Transfer component. This branch added a new feature, with the base-message
parameter. This branch then became the File Transfer 3.0.

Version 2.4.4 does not support it and cannot work with the Talend SE.
Here are two suggestions:
+ Add the EasyCommons libraries in the component. But do not take them from
the version 2.4.4. Pick the snapshot in the Petals Maven repository (link
somewhere above in the thread).
+ Develop a small component or POJO (explained on some blogs) for Petals
that listen to a directory and sends a MessageExchange that respects the
consumed WSDL when a file is found. Roughly, it consists in writting a
FileTransfer component, with less options.

If it is really urgent, there is one last option: you can contact
http://www.petalslink.com/fr/contact Petals Link  and pay one of our
consultants to make it for you. That's what we made for one of our clients
who needed both the Talend SE and the FileTransfer BC (this work led to the
File Transfer 3.0).

http://forum.petalslink.com/Transformation-of-files-using-BC-FT-and-SE-Talend-tp2775030p2805884.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+2681628-1333396262-385891 at n3.nabble.com