[Users] Transformation of files using BC-FT and SE-Talend

Vincent Zurczak [via Petals ESB] ml-node+2811475-1716373655-385891 at n3.nabble.com
Tue Apr 12 15:51:10 CEST 2011

titifa123 wrote:

> I've used the new version of bc-filetransfer3.0 as you mentioned, I've
> managed to deploy it on petals-esb, but when I configured the component
> bc-filetransfer3.0 with petals studio, the jbi.xml of the consume service
> is written as follows: http://img339.imageshack.us/i/imagepetals.png/
Until there, there is nothing wrong.
The only thing you need to make sure is to have a message that respects the
XML schemas of the WSDL that was generated at the export in TOS. Clearly,
the base message content may differ from the one shown in the documentation.

titifa123 wrote:
> when I try to write between the xml tag of the message database, the code
> is not recognized,
Sorry, this is not clear for me. Where did you write something?
If it is in the jbi.xml, could you post what you wrote?

http://forum.petalslink.com/Transformation-of-files-using-BC-FT-and-SE-Talend-tp2775030p2811475.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+2681628-1333396262-385891 at n3.nabble.com