[Users] Transformation of files using BC-FT and SE-Talend

titifa123 [via Petals ESB] ml-node+2815139-2134544888-385891 at n3.nabble.com
Wed Apr 13 09:43:34 CEST 2011

Vincent Zurczak wrote:

> OK. I don't see anything wrong in it.
> Could you explain what you mean by "the code is not recognized"?
> As long as your XML skeleton is in a CData section, you should not have
> any error in the studio.

thanks for your answer :)
Normally, in any jbi.xml, the XML tags are written in different color(Blue
in this case), but my code between base message tags, it's written in black
color which is not normal !!!!!
Moreover, when i deploy my consume service in petals ESB, it's done but the
XML file that should be generated by SE-Talend is empty!!!!!!What's the
problem here???
Thanks :)

http://forum.petalslink.com/Transformation-of-files-using-BC-FT-and-SE-Talend-tp2775030p2815139.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+2681628-1333396262-385891 at n3.nabble.com