[Users] Transformation of files using BC-FT and SE-Talend

titifa123 [via Petals ESB] ml-node+2833641-1256334834-385891 at n3.nabble.com
Mon Apr 18 11:29:40 CEST 2011

Vincent Zurczak wrote:

> + Make sure your job runs correctly in TOS (simulation).
> + Take a look at the Petals console. Is there any error or unexpected
> message?

successfully running.

Vincent Zurczak wrote:

> + Make sure the base-message is sent to the Talend SE.

the message was sending to the talend SE, because the XML file was creating
in the location specified in job talend, but this file is empty

So where is the problem in there.

My code between base message tags was written in black color..... May be my
problem was related to this issue. here is a code snippet
http://img34.imageshack.us/f/imageftg.png/

Sorry my disturbance it is very urgent!!!!!

Thanks.

http://forum.petalslink.com/Transformation-of-files-using-BC-FT-and-SE-Talend-tp2775030p2833641.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+2681628-1333396262-385891 at n3.nabble.com