[Users] Problems for executing nested receives in BPEL

Felipe Besson [via Petals ESB] ml-node+3296004-445017972-385891 at n3.nabble.com
Tue Aug 30 18:32:52 CEST 2011

Hi, thanks for your answer.

The Assign activity is very simple. I just set a word for the variables
return by the orchestration. Thus, for the variable returned on
setDeliveryDataReply I set the text "delivery", and for that one returned on
setPurchaseReply, I set the text "purchase".

I found this issue when I was developing more complex flows, but to
investigate it better, I am trying to make it work on this basic example.
So, yes, in this example, all business stuff is contained in the Assign
activity.

The replies have been developed to send the out message for different
partners, but during the execution, the message from the first reply always
is sent to the partnerlink defined on the first receive (purchaseRequest).

Is there other activities (or other way to arrange these ones) that I can
use to model and execute this flow I am trying to define?

http://forum.petalslink.com/Problems-for-executing-nested-receives-in-BPEL-tp3258887p3296004.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+2681628-1333396262-385891 at n3.nabble.com