[Users] problem with petals-bc-soap-notif and WsNotificationBroker

shenwei.zheng [via Petals ESB] ml-node+3069476-147656213-385891 at n3.nabble.com
Wed Jun 15 22:44:44 CEST 2011

hello,

At first I list the components I used:

1.  petals-se-rmi-1.1
2.  petals-bc-soap-notif-4.0.3-SNAPSHOT
3.  petals-se-WsNotificationBroker-1.0-SNAPSHOT
4.  sa-soap-se-WsNotificationBroker-1.0-SNAPSHOT

What I have done is that: I created a notification-consumer service, it has
a one-way method "notify",which takes a SOAP message from client, in this
message there some informations such as topicname, message contents.  Using
Petals Studio  I created a SU with the WSDL file of this
NotificationConsumerService, use case is
"Provide or Import a Service into Petals", and petals component is "
SOAP // petals‐bc‐soap", then modified the dependency component to
"petals-bc-soap-notif" in the pom.xml. After that I created SA with the SU,
also modified component to "petals-bc-soap-notif" in the jbi.xml of SA. At
last I created a Petals component with the name
"sa-SOAP-alertNotificationConsumerService-consume".

The Component can be installed in the Petals ESB, and I think it is exposed.

I created NotificationConsumerService with maven2, and the service can run
with jetty (mvn jetty:run).

Client has 3 operations: subscribe, publish and notify.
Subscribe: Before doing notify, Broker(in Petals ESB) must know that which
NotificationConsumerService has  interest in which topic, so subscribe  the
consumer address  and  the topic name is necessary.
publish: registe as the sender of a topic
notify: send a message with one topic, if one NotificationConsumerService
has interest with this topic, and he should receive this message.

In the Broker there is supported topic list, and only the topics in the list
can be used.

With the right topic name and consumer service address this is no problem.
But sometime I got a error " the server sent HTTP status 500: Internal
Server Error" in client, but notification consumer service can receive the
message, and the client can run continue.

com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.ClientTransportException: The server sent
HTTP st
atus code 500: Internal Server Error
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.check
StatusCodeOneway(Unknown Source)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.proce
ss(Unknown Source)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.proce
ssRequest(Unknown Source)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.transport.DeferredTransportPipe.processReques
t(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.__doRun(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.api.pipe.Fiber._doRun(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.doRun(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.runSync(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.Stub.process(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.doProcess(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(Unknown S
ource)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(Unknown S
ource)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at $Proxy42.notify(Unknown Source)
        at
org.ow2.event.notification.client.NotifyEventsClient.notifyEvent(Noti
fyEventsClient.java:89)
        at org.ow2.event.notification.client.Main.notif(Main.java:167)
        at org.ow2.event.notification.client.Main.main(Main.java:80)

 I don't know why it came. I guess that  subscription of  a nonexistent
consumer service address caused this error. And if I reinstall all the
components in the Petals ESB, this error is gone. Is there anyone who knows
this? thanks~

Another question: how communicate the componens in Petals ESB? thanks~

shenwei

http://forum.petalslink.com/problem-with-petals-bc-soap-notif-and-WsNotificationBroker-tp3069476p3069476.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+2681628-1333396262-385891 at n3.nabble.com