[Users] EBMWS-PEtALS Eclipse Plugin

vzurczak petals-tools at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:24:07 CET 2011

I got a question by email.
I report it there in case where anyone else would have the same question.

> It begins with a message saying that the plug-ins work correctly with the PEtALS "Quickstart", version 2.2.
> It then goes on with a question to know whether the plug-ins also work with the "Platform" distribution of PEtALS, version 2.1.2.

The facts...
The plug-ins are associated with components, not with a PEtALS distribution. And components do not depend on a specific distribution.
Therefore, if the components supported by the plug-ins work with the "Platform", then I don't see any reason why the plug-ins would not generate wrong artefacts.

PEtALS team, if I' m wrong, thanks for telling me. ;)

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=223#223