[Users] BPEL Designer updated for Ganymede

vzurczak petals-tools at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:24:23 CET 2011

Hi. :)

M320070824.zip means "Milestone 3, built on August 24th 2007", much before Ganymede's release.
Besides, there are some incompatibilities between GMF for Ganymede and GMF for Europa (it seems that the GMF team has broken API rules).
Therefore, this kind of exception is not surprising.

I would rather advise you to build the plug-in from the CVS / SVN sources.
I will see tomorrow if I can make such a build for the PEtALS team, with a fine local update site.

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=256#256