[Users] petals-bc-ejb and rmi security on OC4J container

Antony87 petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:25:11 CET 2011

Hello, it's me again !

Our OC4J container require definitively both principals and credentials. I succeeded invoke JNDI by implement in EjbBC.java

Code:
    public Context createInitialContext(Extensions extensions) throws EjbBCException {
        Properties environment = new Properties();
        environment.put(InitialContext.PROVIDER_URL, extensions.getValue(Context.PROVIDER_URL));
        environment.put(InitialContext.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, extensions
                .getValue(InitialContext.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY));
        environment.put(InitialContext.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL, "oc4jadmin");
        environment.put(InitialContext.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, "welcome");
        return createJNDIContext(environment);
    }

But, how can'I set the jaas.conf to use only a users.properties file (sample, just a users.porperties file winthin in oc4jadmin=welcome ...) ?

My jaas.conf is :

Code:
oc4j{
// loginModule utilisé par le client ejb
org.ow2.petals.bc.ejb.security.WSSUserPasswordLoginModule required
org.ow2.petals.users="user-passwords.properties";

//login module pour propager la sécurité sur le context oc4j
oracle.security.jazn.login.module.RealmLoginModule required globalCtx="true";
}

and,  naturally, I set
Code:
 <petals:param name="security.name">
oc4j
</petals:param>

 in the jbi.xml

Thank's for all.
And think about Jboss and Jonas aren't alone Applications Servers  :D

Regards

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=268#268