[Users] sendSync or aSync : how to know it in a component

fgardes petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:25:19 CET 2011

When we send a message, we can choose, under the sample client or the test view of the webconsole or maybe somewhere else, between a sent synchronously or asynchronously.
I would like that my splitter pattern (and maybe any other patterns ,no?), wich may be as transparent as possible, send the target message on the same mode (sunc or async) as the source message.
And, sorry, I've got some problem to found the information into the exchange or the context provided into my component process method.
1)Is this information really provided?
2)If yes, where?
3)Is the sync and async sent a JBI specification? I can't found class specs (if it exists on and I didn't found it,  [Embarassed]  )

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=292#292