[Users] SOAP Format for Fault attribute

hgerard petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:25:31 CET 2011

Thanks a lot, I take the source from SVN and it works.

Just a remarque for the exception management in the ServiceManager class. I don't understand why the original message is not put in the PetalsCDKException throws.
I would prefered this :

Code:
Throwable cause = null;
String message = "Error invoking EJB";
if (e.getCause() != null) {
	cause = e.getCause();
	if (cause.getMessage() != null)
		message = cause.getMessage();
	else
		cause = e;
}
throw new PEtALSCDKException(message, cause);

In an other way, I've got an error when I pass throw a BC SOAP (Consumers) -> My SE <- BC EJB (Provide)

Code:
[petals.container.components.petals-bc-ejb]-SEVERE 2008-11-24 18:08:10,109 Can't send an error acknowledgement to the consumer
javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException: The Exchange is terminated.

Do you have an explaination ?

Thanks for your help.

Hervé

Read this forum topic online here: