[Users] SOAP Format for Fault attribute

hgerard petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:25:33 CET 2011

In fact, when my EJB throws an exception, this exception have a message that I would like to find in the "faultstring" of the JBI fault message.
But in the "callEJB" method in the ServiceManager class, the EJB's exception is in the cause of the exception.
Finally, I "lose" my original message that could be a code like "T_001" for technical error n° 001. Without this message, the composite application doesn't know what to do with this error.

That's explain my code.

The other error is really a part of this proposition...

Hervé

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=331#331