[Users] SOAP Format for Fault attribute

cdeneux petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:25:45 CET 2011

Can you give us more information ? Where do you want to have a such exception throwing ?
hgerard wrote:
> Just a remarque for the exception management in the ServiceManager class. I don't understand why the original message is not put in the PetalsCDKException throws.

According to JBI specifications (page 32), a provider must repond with a message or a fault, not with an error status.
hgerard wrote:
> In an other way, I've got an error when I pass throw a BC SOAP (Consumers) -> My SE <- BC EJB (Provide)
>
> Code:
> [petals.container.components.petals-bc-ejb]-SEVERE 2008-11-24 18:08:10,109 Can't send an error acknowledgement to the consumer
> javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException: The Exchange is terminated.
>

> Do you have an explaination ?

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=330#330