[Users] New to PETALs

jehanzeb.musani petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:26:01 CET 2011

Hello All,

I am new to PETALs and finding it difficult to find good resources regarding developing components for PETALs. I want to write a test component as a proof of concept. Can you please guide me or direct me the links from where I can find information for the following?

1. Configuring Eclipse plugin for PETALs.
2. Writing a simple component that can be integrated with PETALs ESB.
3. Run the component with PETALs ESB and monitor its state.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jehanzeb

Read this forum topic online here: