[Users] Features on JSR181 to replace POJO

fgardes petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:26:13 CET 2011

Hi!
Just a little consideration. After (hours and hours) on the JSR1/81, I think we have to implements somes features to really be able to say "The POJO component is dead : good morning JSR!"

1-The JSR181 component have to manage fault and exception reception. It could be implement into the JBIListener (detect a fault or an exception, and call a specified into the su class or call e default class to manage it)...or by using an annotation if it exists!

2-The JSR181 component have to provide a delivery channel access, or a Binding Object marshalled, to be able to invoke a JBI service during the treatment.

3-The JSR181 component have to provide a command to generate at the design time from a xml schema (a xml data maybe?) the classes marshalled at the runtime

4-A little example "Helloworld" implementing this 3 new features?

Are you agree?

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=408#408