[Users] Package a wsdl to a service unit with maven

vjao petals-tools at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:26:19 CET 2011

Hi,

I am switching from the eclipse plugin to maven to package my JBI components. The maven plugin works great and saves me a lot of time when I want to redeploy a new version of a JBI component.

My question is that I'd like to add a wsdl file to a service unit (SU), just like I did with the eclipse plugin, but I don't know how to do that.

Here's my jbi.xml file :

Code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jbi:jbi version="1.0"
	xmlns:jbi="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi"
	xmlns:pojo="http://petals.ow2.org/components/pojo/version-2.0"
	xmlns:petalsCDK="http://petals.ow2.org/components/extensions/version-4.0"
        xmlns:generatedNamespace="http://acme.com">
<jbi:services binding-component="false">
    <jbi:provides interface-name="generatedNamespace:MyServicePortType"
			service-name="generatedNamespace:MyService"
			endpoint-name="MyServiceEndpoint">

			<!-- CDK specific elements -->
			<petalsCDK:wsdl>MyService.wsdl</petalsCDK:wsdl>

			<!-- Component specific elements -->
			<pojo:class-name>com.acme.petals.MyServiceImpl</pojo:class-name>
		</jbi:provides>
	</jbi:services>
</jbi:jbi>

And here is the SU packaged file :

Code:

su-MyService.zip
  |--META-INF
      +-- jbi.xml
  |-- myService-1.0-SNAPSHOP.jar

When I deploy this SU in PEtALS, I get an error about the missing wsdl file...

> PEtALSCDKException : Cannot retreive WSDL document from location : \MyService.wsdl

So, how can I maven to add my wsdl file in the SU zip file to have something like that :

Code:

su-MyService.zip
  |--META-INF
      +-- jbi.xml