[Users] XMPP BC as consumer : Content not allowed in prolog

chamerling petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:26:19 CET 2011

I think that the problem is not a WSDL one but a XML marshalling one...
May I ask you why are you using the XMPP component? Just for test or for a real need? The XMPP component is quite old (over than 1 year), is just a prototype and is not in the PEtALS community top priority list.
What I can suggest you is to look at the source code, to try to debug it (the petals developer guide explains how to do it with eclipse) and send us patch if needed.

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=390#390