[Users] Unable to create connected component Assembly

rnaudin petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:27:15 CET 2011

Hello Dirk,
The connection must work, but we have not test it since some times.
BUT, i assume (as there is no attachment possible on this forum, and you mention mysterious attached files [Rolling Eyes])  that you have create a unique SA with 2 SUs defined in its jbi.xml and a connection.
I think we have never test that possibility, the tests done on connection was with SAs that define only a connection.

The interest (for me) in connection is to 'proxify' an endpoint or an interface in the bus. You can change the service implementation by undeploying/redeploying the SA containing the connection, without forgetting to change the service 'connected'; the consumer of the service has not changed its configuration and invoke the new 'connected' service. 8)

I can be a bug, in this case you can open a bug on the PEtALS forge, please provide the information and resources to be able to reproduce it.

/Roland

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=456#456