[Users] Using connections in SA assembly

Dirk petals-use at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:27:18 CET 2011

Hi,

We started with Petals 2.3 and created a 'FileCopy' assembly.
The first version, were we have the Endpoint and Service name of the
provider in the consumer worked fine.

In a second version, we tried to achieve the same result by having the 2
service units, their own EndPoint and Service name and made the
connection by using the connections definition in the jbi.xml of the
assembly.
This doesn't seem to work. In the monitor we see that the message has
been send from the consumer but couldn't find the corresponding
end-point of the provider.

In attach you can find the 3(renamed) jbi.xml files. 1 of the consumer,
1 of the provider and 1 of the assembly.

Are there any examples available that are working that way ?

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=454#454