[Users] problem of installing components in petals platform 2.3

vincent petals-use at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:27:41 CET 2011

Hi Roland,

I had finished my journey of Quick start, and had a good enjoy in it. I had no problem of Quick start distribution.
So now, i want to get into the PEtALS platform for farther.

I install my petals platform 2.3 in my windows directory  F:\petals23, and it start successfully.
BTW, i used the default topology.xml for my topology configuration.

After that , when  i deploy the simple client component and the Helloworld component, both components deployed and started successfully. but i can invoked the service because i had error "can`nt find the endpoint", i don`t know why?

vincent

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=522#522