[Users] deploy Open ESB components in Petals?

chamerling petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:27:42 CET 2011

Yes you can do it. I have already worked on open ESB components and each time I got some fixes to do since guys from openESB are storing many things in the JNDI context (JDBC pool or whatever) which are provided by the application server.
So, the only way is to try to install the component and to see what is missing at startup... For example, with the HHL7 component I fixed it by creating a database connection instead of getting it from the JNDI context.

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=553#553