[Users] POJO QUESTION

fouquet.f petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:27:51 CET 2011

Hi ,
I use the POJO Component for a transformation and It work very well.

But when I try to make an update on the java code, the component don't change the JAR File. It seem's to keep in repository, perhaps the classloader does not allowed to delete a file when loaded .

In fact I must stop PeTaLs to delete the file and re install the new SU POJO with the new JAR file , then the modification is ok

Any idea to clean the repository and not stopping the bus for updating the POJO component.

Thanks by advance for your help
François

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=577#577