[Users] Problem with JMS BC

vzurczak petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:27:59 CET 2011

Hi. :)

About the jbi.xml file which generated by the Eclipse plug-ins, the syntax is valid for the last versions of the JMS BC.
The one you made manually might be the good one for the component version you're using.

But this syntax is not used anymore in recent components, and it's been more than one year.
That's why the plug-ins never supported it and do not plan to support it one day.

About the JMS component, I saw recent commits about it.
I think Roland could tell you more about a more recent version (even if it might be a snapshot version).

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=556#556