[Users] XQUARE problem

vzurczak petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:28:04 CET 2011

fouquet.f wrote:
> Ok , I don't have found the page for post a request

Right, I've just seen you had to be registered to post requests.

fouquet.f wrote:
> You can added one I don't work with Eclipse plugin and Oracle 10 database
> :(
> I think it's in the wizzard
> A have made a pojo component to solve this problem for the moment but if you found a solution It will be great :-)

Basically, you just want to be able to select an Oracle database in the wizard, right ?
Does this database works fine with the Data Tools explorer ?
I will take a look, see what I can do. With no guarantee for the moment...

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=592#592