[Users] Testing external WebService exposed on PEtALS

florentp petals-use at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:28:11 CET 2011

Hello,

I'm using PEtALS 2.4 standalone in console mode (-c option).
I exposed an external WebService on PEtALS using bc-soap, an SA and a SU. The deployment was OK, I'm able to see the endpoint under Bindind Components / petals-bc-soap in WebConsole

In the "Test" menu I tried to call the external WebService using deiffrent content (only content of the SOAP body request or including the Body and Enveloppe tags). The WebService was reached but the message sent to it was empty. This was confirm in the "Message exchanges" menu (under Monitoring menu in the WebConsole) showing that the "in" message (from petals-bc-channelclient to petals-soap-bc) only contain an XML header (<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>).

This test should work, shouldn't it?
What should be the content value for the message sent on the bus? Only the content of the SOAP body excluding the Body tags?

Thanks for your help

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=608#608