[Users] PEtALS Web Console running slowly

florentp petals-use at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:28:22 CET 2011

Hi again,

Running PEtALS 2.4 in console mode (-c option) and trying with quickstart and standalone versions, I have a long delay after each click on most of links in Web Console. It occurs in the top menu or in the domain / subdomain / server tree. Each request took 10 to 20 seconds.

I very well understand that PEtALS is an open source software and very impresses me since I started working with it a few days ago but if it's possible to get this admin tool working better I'll appreciate a lot !

Thanks

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=599#599