[Users] How to create Service Engine ?

vlinhp2 petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:29:06 CET 2011

Hi,

This is the first time i work with PEtALS and i want to create HelloWorld service engine ( with the tutorial Build an SOA application from exisiting services by Adrien Louis)Build an SOA appilcation from exisiting services (http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-10-2006/jw-1011-jbi.html). I used the following commandes to create it:

Code:
mvn  archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.ow2.petals -DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-petals-jbi-service-engine -DarchetypeVersion=1.2.0 -DgroupId=org.ow2.petals -DartifactId=petals-se-clock -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT
mvn eclipse:eclipse

And then i don't know how i will do because the structure in this project is different from the structure of petals-sample-helloworld-3.1.1.zip
Can you show me step by step to create the HelloWorld service engine or give me the tutorial for this.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Linh

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=691#691