[Users] [SE-SCA] JBI considerations...and EIP toolbox integrated!

wabom petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:29:25 CET 2011

Good afternoon,
I am new PEtALS user.
I have a small problem with the use of eip.
I exposed successfuly 3 web services, and I tested every one of them.
But, the problem is:
I want the first web service invokation generates dynamically the call of the two others (using <get-calls-by-service>) but "link between them is not made".
I was informed that I should use WS-Addressing but I don't want how?
I want to get more details...an example if possible....

There is an other thing:
I can't pass parameters to called web services because :
<calls>
<call service="myService" operation="myOperation"/>
<call service="myService2" operation="myOperation2"/>
</calls>
=> there isn't any parameter to be passed.

Thank you...

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=706#706