[Users] Deployment XSLT component

rnaudin petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:29:40 CET 2011

Nope!
If you don't provide any WSDL, the CDK is building automatically a 'light' WSDL.

The point is that for the moment the WSDL exposed in PEtALS Bus are not really used, except to work with interfaces in the bus or by the SOAP component.

Our goal is to improve our use of this document in the CDK, like controlling the incoming or outcomming message in a component compared to the structure of the message defined in the WSDL.
There is works around SLA, WS-*, to apply on all the CDK components.

BUT, for the moment, you don't need to provide your WSDL [Wink]

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=718#718